|Home||» Products||» Additive Masterbatches||» UV Masterbatches|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 100 Kg
- Unit of Measure
Established in the year 1995, we are affianced in manufacturing, exporting and supplying the finest quality UV Masterbatches. These masterbatches are processed by our diligent professionals using high quality chemical compounds and modish techniques. The offered masterbatches are widely used as an additive in plastic products to prevent the loss of strength, discoloration, gloss and stiffness. Moreover, these UV Masterbatches can be purchased from us in bulk at reasonable prices.
- Chemical stability
- High strength
- Easy to store
Our UV Masterbatches also avert change of color, refines the capability of being processed as well as crazing and chalking effect. These also do not take the dangerous UV lights, thus make sure exceptional performance and balanced the automatic attributes and continuation. Besides, these are suitable for giant bags, rotomoulding products, irrigation films and more. Owing to captivating gloss and advanced Weather ability characteristics are exhibiting superior performance even in harmful situations.
Mode of Action .
- To postpone or limit the start of deterioration, various kinds of UV covering can be appended to the polymer. The most essential methods are with:
- UV Stabilization
- UV Absorption
- Upgraded stabilization of the item.
- As additive to plastic items to ease them to withstand degradation when they are utilized outside.
- To avert flexibility or stiffness, loss of strength and gloss, discoloration of the product.
- Support optimum polymer security from UV degeneration and long span heat exposure.
- No severe property and effect.
- It is resistant to chemical and contributor to growth, plant protection and productivity.
- Exceptional strength and long life.
- Disease regulation and thermic effect.
- Transmission of light.
- It is utilized to retardance of pesticide in agricultural utilization.
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India